We’re 30 hours away from the March 2009 Living in Las Vegas Podcast Listener Meetup. That’s the good news.
What’s the bad news?
Well, I’d say it has to do with the attendees. I don’t really know how many people will be joining us at the Red Rock Casino and Hotel tomorrow at 6PM, but from the few folks who’ve contacted me, it could be a rough crowd.
- A Germany from Hong Kong: Huh? Is that even possible? Are there no direct flights from Berlin?
- A Couple of Foreigners: Have you ever been to Michigan? It’s too damn cold there. How can somebody with any sense live there? What could possibly be on their minds?
- Two Podcast Hosts: Okay. . .these two folks are pretty nice. Buy them a drink. They’re thirsty.
- A Birthday-Boy Web Stud: Into HTML? Dig CSS? Then a good time will be had by
- A Real-Life Ph.D. And believe me when I say Ph.D doesn’t stand for what you think it does. Oh sure, it’s “official”. But I’m pretty sure it should stands for Pretty hard. Drinker.
Frightening, right? Who knows what kind of craziness will ensue. So, if you want my advice, I’d say. . .join us. Not so much because it’ll be a good time. I just need a witness in the event things get a little out of hand.