For today’s Living in Las Vegas, Scott and Brett clear up a bunch of misconceptions about Las Vegas, help adventurers get their scream on, fight the fight for musicians, and do a little Listener Email. And, of course, Have a Drink on Me. Show notes:
NOTE: This video is a rescue version which accounts for the audio/video sync problem. Sorry. Won’t happen again.
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the NAME OF THE BAR where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Hints included in episode. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a GROOVY CD OR a Vegas Video Network visor!
** Send your answer to HaveADrink@VegasVideoNetwork.com **
WINNER: Michael Gerszewski
LOCATION: Stage Door
- In search of Las Vegas Video Production? Go to the VEGAS VIDEO CO-OP!
- Hungry? Take the Las Vegas Gourmet Walking Tour
- LiLV Stuff
- LOOK TO THE RIGHT: Click to Leave a Voice Mail
- Sign up for Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Get your questions answered: OnAirQ@LivingInLV.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @VegasVideoNtwrk
- Visit our FACEBOOK Page: Facebook.com/VegasVideoNetwork
- Happy Birthday, Brett!
- Fleetwood Mac
- Harry and Larry Reid. . .FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
- Misconceptions About Las Vegas: Prostitution, What we do for a living, Visitor info, Strip location, Weather, Hailing a Cab, Woman in bars
- Las Vegas for Adventurers
- Have a Drink on Me
- Treatment of Musicians in Vegas