September 25, 2013
A sad zoo is happily closed. MGM Grand responds to our show (kinda). You’re never too old to rock. Do you want your doctor to sing? The Strip. . .now with more surveillance for somebody’s viewing pleasure. Show notes:
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the location where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Hints included in episode. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a VVN LOGO VISOR!
** Send your answer to HaveADrink@VegasVideoNetwork.com **
WINNER: Daryl Piner
LOCATION: Bar 1842
- In search of Video Production in Las Vegas – VEGAS VIDEO CO-OP? Get the best deal in town!
- Do you have Dry Eye’s in Nevada? There is a new solution available in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- A NEW Have A Drink: Last week’s winner: Dawn V.(photo)
- “Las Vegas” Zoo to close
- MGM Grand security responds
- Vinyl at Hard Rock Casino & Hotel
- Sin City Sinners
- Doctors who sing
- 37 Surveillance cameras added to Strip
August 17, 2006
Who knew? After seeing several “ZOO” signs in and around the Las Vegas Valley, this edition of the Living In Las Vegas podcast features our take on today’s visit to the Southern Nevada Zoo. Show notes:
- Great Survey Activity
- Listener Feedback
- Scott’s participation in the Podcast and Portable Media Expo on behalf of PodWorx
- A trip to the Zoo
- This week’s Hot or Horrible: Southern Nevada Zoo