December 13, 2011
We begin today’s Living in Las Vegas Podcast with an exciting announcement about the number of people who’ve been watching VVN’s live broadcasts. That’s followed up with some free Christmas music and a behind-the-scenes look at what it was like to meet Bill Engvall. We wrap things up with five* things to do for Christmas in Las Vegas and a Hot and Horrible review of Carniveno. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Today’s Adoption: Stuart in Moscow
- We’re having a baby!!
- VVN reaches a BIG NUMBER of folks
- Facebook giveaway: Christmas Music
- Meeting Bill Engvall
- Thanks to Chris Herrin at Bread and Butter, Las Vegas!!
- Listener Email: Getting the Christmas spirit in Las Vegas
- Hot and Horrible: Carnevino
* Ok, it was six. But we’re fans of alliterations so we went with five.
March 22, 2009
Recorded in front of a LIVE Streaming Video Audience (click to see video)!
For many of us, the search for our origins has translated into thousands of dollars of therapy. And while I’m certainly not one to criticize the need to lay (or is it lie?) on a couch and travel back in time to explore your childhood, allow me to suggest another avenue of discovery. In this edition of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast, we feature our trip to Springs Preserve, an outstanding place to learn all about your history. . .if by “you” you mean Las Vegas. Show notes:
- Weather (for the love of God, enough with the wind and rain. . .it was beautiful a couple days ago!) / LiLV Pool (full of seat cushions)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Plumbing Crap Brought on by our Builder
- Loft Update
- The Outdoor/RV Show at the Convention Center
- Hanging out in Downtown
- Listener Email: Beaches and Job Descriptions
- Springs Preserve