June 15, 2011
In our first episode to be syndicated on Las Vegas’ AM 1400, KSHP, this episode of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast features the great outdoors, man’s best friend, and proof that you can be a senior citizen and still rock. (And yes, I wore the same shirt four episodes ago. So what.) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- NEW TOLL-FREE Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Sign up for Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Get your questions answered: OnAirQ@LivingInLV.com
- Weather (101) / LiLV Pool (84. . .YES!!!!!!)
- We’ve got some more new Friends!
- KSHP Syndication deal. Here’s the promo [mp3].
- Capital Grille and their lockers
- Red Rock National Conservation Area
- Listener Email: Dog parks
- Paul McCartney concert
August 29, 2009
[Let’s set the mood. . .it’s a Saturday night. . .the studio lights have been dimmed. . .the red wine is ready and willing. . .what better time to record a Living in Las Vegas Podcast?]
Professionalism? Las Vegas Real Estate “Professionals” calling. We’re a little lost, here. Can you send somebody over?
Okay, this wasn’t meant to be the main topic. . .and it’s not. . .but, for the love of all things reasonable, get it together Las Vegas real estate folks! You’re making those of us who live here look bad!
On a positive note, after ranting about the nasty issues of real estate, this edition of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast talks about three places to hike, two of which I deemed “hiked” even though my definition of hiked and Melissa’s were not completely in line. Show notes:
- PHOTOS! (of the studio, post-show)
- Weather (heat advisory) / LiLV Pool (3 degrees from perfection)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Business Education Series
- Thoughts on Las Vegas Podcasts
- Mojito Recipe?
- Summerlin Hospital RANT
- Summerlin vs. Aliante
- Real Estate Idiots
- Listener Email: Real Estate Idiots +2, Holiday Festivities
- Listener Audio: Where’s my strings, Mike?!?!
- Hiking in Las Vegas
- Red Rock
- Valley of Fire
- Mt. Charleston