#182: ‘Favorite 5′ People Watching
Scott and Melissa share a potpourri of information on this episode of Living In Las Vegas.
Scott shares why he would never be on a reality show, questions the logic of construction companies that don’t get the job done, and provokes thought on the need for multiple observation wheels and stadiums in Vegas. Then everyone at VVN gets a new bras! Well, more like Scott pitches Melissa on new lingerie (the live chat voted yes), and finally, they reveal a new segment called Favorite 5. Show Notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Beyonce lip-syncing at the Inauguration
- The plug is pulled on Sin City Rules (website)
- Observation Wheel(s) (website)
- New Vegas Stadium(s) (website)
- Meet Up: One Queensridge Place or Skylofts? (website)
- Bras for everyone at VVN (Maybe just Melissa)
- New Segment: Favorite 5 (People Watching)