#181: Cage Match – Celine Dion vs Jersey Boys
Baby it’s f#%king freezing outside!
Scott and Melissa prove it’s a frozen tundra outside with icebergs in their pool, share where not to get a flu shot (this is going to sting a bit), and Scott explains how sports betting makes him sweat. Then, with the help of the live chat (which included a guy watching the show from London. . . while in his bathtub), they compare a performance by Celine Dion to the cast of characters in The Jersey Boys, where they ask the question, Is it enough to be front and center, or does it require more for a performer to make a connection? (Take the over folks!) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- The best turkey sausage dinner ever
- Flu Shots
- Now I get sports betting (thanks, The Odds Couple) (website)
- Freezing Temps (photos)
- Zowie Bowie and Friends (photos)
- Celine Dion (video, photos, website)
- Jersey Boys (website)
- Travis Cloer at The Smith Center (website)