#174: Savory, Swingin’, and Screams
Scott and Melissa share an interesting date night with us on this episode of Living in Las Vegas.
We start with some savory steak and salmon, then get swingin’ (get your mind out of the gutter) at a hip joint where the music is as beautiful as the scenery. Wrapping up the evening (which Melissa says went a little late), we find blood splatter and screams galore, even though Halloween is over. (Oh and take the over, that’s where the sharp money is.) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- The Henry (photos, website)
- Chandelier Bar (photos, website)
- Evil Dead (photos, website)