#134: Christmas in Las Vegas – Five Fun Favorites
We begin today’s Living in Las Vegas Podcast with an exciting announcement about the number of people who’ve been watching VVN’s live broadcasts. That’s followed up with some free Christmas music and a behind-the-scenes look at what it was like to meet Bill Engvall. We wrap things up with five* things to do for Christmas in Las Vegas and a Hot and Horrible review of Carniveno. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Today’s Adoption: Stuart in Moscow
- We’re having a baby!!
- VVN reaches a BIG NUMBER of folks
- Facebook giveaway: Christmas Music
- Meeting Bill Engvall
- Thanks to Chris Herrin at Bread and Butter, Las Vegas!!
- Listener Email: Getting the Christmas spirit in Las Vegas
- Hot and Horrible: Carnevino
* Ok, it was six. But we’re fans of alliterations so we went with five.