#121: Should You (or Your Parents) Retire in Las Vegas?
After talking about the upcoming meetup, car accidents on 215, one of the best comedy shows we’ve ever seen, and the fact that MGM has to deal with two disasters on their hands (Kardashians and the Harmon Tower), we consider whether or not we did the right thing by having Scott’s mom finally retire in Las Vegas. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Weather (109) / LiLV Pool (83) (Excessive Heat Warning in effect)
- LiLV Meetup: Sept 9th, 4-7pm, Go to our Facebook Event Page to sign up! SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL — First drink is on us. RSVP is required to get your first drink. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for each attendee!!
- Car accidents on 215
- Seinfeld/Poppa – GREAT comedy, rough drink service
- What Were They Thinking: MGM -Kardashians open a retail store and the Harmon Towers are going to be imploded
- Home Prices are down. Average price per square foot? $66
- VVN: Congrats to Gooch of Awkward Silence 2.1 for his first show!
- VVN: Something’s happening. . .tell you about it in September
- Retiring in Las Vegas. The blue