#105: People ARE Moving to Las Vegas!
When we first launched the show, our tagline was, “With 5,000 people moving here each month, somebody had to spill the beans.”
That was in 2006.
Until recently, we’ve seen a net loss in residents here in Clark County. But in this episode of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast, we hear from two viewers who are making the move to Las Vegas. YES! Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up for Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Get your questions answered: OnAirQ@LivingInLV.com
- Weather (76) / LiLV Pool (68)
- VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK News: Golf & Other Fore-Letter Words LAUNCHES, Chris Phillips (Zowie Bowie) gets a name, Large golf publisher to work w/ VVN
- Spring Meet Up is THIS THURSDAY
- Listener Email: Moving to Las Vegas x2
- Casino News (blech. . .kinda)
- Miracle Mile (impressive news)