May 16, 2010
I’m pretty sure if it weren’t for that chewing tobacco thing, I’d have been a cowboy. Oh, and the cows. And that smell. And all that dirt and stuff. And sleeping in anything other than a kind-size bed.
But I digress.
Today’s Living in Las Vegas Podcast brings out our cowboy and cowgirl side as we ramble on down yonder to the Hellodaro Days celebration in downtown Las Vegas. Show notes:
- PHOTOS! (Git, now.)
- Weather (THAT’S what I’m talking about) / LiLV Pool (400,000 BTU’s to the rescue!)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- LiLV Podcast Spring 2010 MeetUp Review
- Long Weekend at Newport Beach
- New Friends of the LiLV Podcast (well, pending (Bob!!))
- Scott Gets Jury Duty
- Jacob’s post on Immigration
- Overheard on The Strip (visit. . .and SHARE!)
- Helldorado Days