Hold This Date: The Next Living in Las Vegas Podcast Listener Meet Up

It’s been WAY TOO LONG since we had our last official Listener Meet Up.  This travesty must be resolved!  Our first Meet Up was a thrill for us, and each subsequent gathering has been a kick as well.

So why the drought?

No (good) reason, I’m afraid.  Melissa and I are busy folks but that’s no excuse for not creating an excuse to meet up with groovy folks like yourself!

Details will follow, but I wanted to put this date out there now.  The plan is to have our Living in Las Vegas Podcast Spring Meet Up on SATURDAY, April 24th, 2010.

Time and location are to be determined.  If you have a suggestion, PLEASE let me know.

Melissa and I are looking forward to sipping a joyful beverage and hanging out with the greatest people on this earth.  In the meantime, why don’t we all hang out? (Those great people are so hard to talk to.)

SAVE THIS DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 24th, 2010.
START TIME: 6:30PM
LOCATION: Brio Restaurant, Town Square (South Las Vegas Blvd, by Fry’s)

The Living in Las Vegas Podcast has joined the VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK, an online broadcasting network that specializes in insider news and expert views about Las Vegas.
If you are looking for great Las Vegas Video, check it out!

Comments

12 Responses to “Hold This Date: The Next Living in Las Vegas Podcast Listener Meet Up”

1. Malya
    February 25th, 2010 7:32 am

Really? A Saturday again! Plus its too early for shabbat to be over. AAUUUGHHH!

February 25th, 2010 11:22 am

Weren’t you able to stop by after shabbat was over at a previous meet up? I expect we might be there a while!

3. Lee Adams
    February 25th, 2010 6:12 pm

And I just booked my next trip for March 21-24. Darn! lol Oh well, I’m sure I’ll hit one of your meet-up’s on another trip. Have a few drinks for me…

February 26th, 2010 9:08 am

We will, Lee! Probably a T&T!

5. Marie
    February 28th, 2010 6:53 am

Cool. Where was it at before?

February 28th, 2010 8:54 am

Maria, we’ve had meetups at Trader Vic’s (now Cabo Wabo) on the Strip, Gordon Biersch in Summerlin, and Red Rock Casino. Will you be joining us in April?

7. Marie
    February 28th, 2010 9:06 am

I’m going to check my calendar when I get home. Sitting in cold Miami waiting for my flight back to only slightly warmer Vegas. Luckily the drinks are free in the Crown Room.

February 28th, 2010 10:05 am

We’re a lovely bunch of coconuts! Hope to see you there!

9. Ted Newkirk
    March 19th, 2010 1:27 am

Got it penciled in.

Don’t forget to remind people that it is basically “ON” The Strip, literally a 3 minute drive/cab ride (1.5 miles if they are going to walk it) south of Mandalay Bay.

Lots of visitors get freaked out when they are interested in checking something out or doing an event, but it is perceived to be away from the tourist areas.

Town Square is fun, slightly touristy, cool and relaxing, and still right on the Las Vegas Strip just south of Mandalay Bay and Bali Hai Golf club.

Looking forward to it!

March 19th, 2010 8:20 am

Good tip, Ted. I think I’ll add a map to our website when we get closer to the event!

11. Ira
    April 20th, 2010 3:24 pm

Looking forward to finally meeting you both. Making the long trip in from Mountains Edge :)

April 20th, 2010 3:27 pm

Glad that you’ll be joining us, Ira! Looking forward to connecting a face with your emails!