LiLV Listener Meet Up: AWESOME!!

MeetUp

The first ever Living in Las Vegas Listener Meet Up was a GREAT SUCCESS!!  As I walked out to Trader Vic’s outside patio, I was immediately greeted by Tim and Nanette (from the For Whatever Reason Podcast).  A few minutes later, David and Alicia (local LVers) joined us and there seemed to be a steady flow of folks joining us for drinks, laughs and storytelling.

MeetUP2 We’ll talk more about the meetup on the next podcast (lots of audio clips and video, though the video might not make it on the site) but to put a fine point on how much fun we had. . .all the Las Vegas locals hung around until late in the evening (midnight, I think). . .at which point we decided to EXTEND the party to today!  Rich, Cheryl, David, Alicia, Don and Jan will be joining Melissa and me at the Whitney Villa for more fun!

The Living in Las Vegas Podcast has joined the VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK, an online broadcasting network that specializes in insider news and expert views about Las Vegas.
If you are looking for great Las Vegas Video, check it out!

Comments

6 Responses to “LiLV Listener Meet Up: AWESOME!!”

1. Kendall
    August 16th, 2008 6:00 pm

Im sooo jealous , maybe next time….
    XOXO KPG

August 16th, 2008 10:19 pm

Wish you could have been there, Kendall. A good time was had by all! (Last night AND tonight!)

3. Anne V. Williams
    August 17th, 2008 1:16 pm

I’m with Kendall.
    Boohoo

Hoping for next time.

August 17th, 2008 3:25 pm

I can promise there WILL be a next time. Not sure *when* exactly, but it’ll happen.

5. Tim
    August 18th, 2008 6:44 am

It was a great time. Too bad we had to leave early to meet others. It looks like we missed out on a great deal more fun.

My only regret – Scott’s Naughty Jelly Sweet didn’t arrive until after we left. On the bright side, Scott did a wonderful (and profane) intro for our show. = )

–T

August 18th, 2008 7:38 am

Great having you and Nanette join us, Tim. Thanks for stopping by (and I expect a great deal of editing will be required for that intro!).