LCR02: Presidential Limousine

Website: Presidential Limousine

If there ever was a city with high expectations when it comes to limousine service, Las Vegas is it. To celebrate the birthday of a close friend who was in town from the UK with his wife and another couple, I thought it would be really nice to surprise him with a super classy limo tour of the Strip. Discovering Presidential Limousine (and their super-stretch limos!) proved me right! (And made me a hero!) Today’s episode also includes my interview with Presidential Limousine GM Jeff Iverson.

Comments

6 Responses to “LCR02: Presidential Limousine”

1. Mary Ann Butcher
    July 14th, 2008 10:22 am

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your podcast regarding Presidential Limo. I have had John as my driver a few times and he rocks. Anyway, it was a great listen.

July 14th, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks, Mary Ann. John was a lot of fun. . .it was fun chatting with Jeff (GM) as well. . .nice people all around.

3. Cheryl
    July 23rd, 2008 7:39 am

What a great show! Within 2 minutes, I was already sold on booking them for when my girlfriends come to town. You never know what you’re going to get when you look for tours online, but getting this sort of play-by-play feedback from someone who experienced the limo tour let me picture myself on the tour and makes me want to experience it myself.

4. Jim
    August 14th, 2008 5:46 am

Excellent review. Inspired me to give them a try. Arranged for them to pick-up my in-laws for their airport transportation. Mother-in-law was very pleased so everyone was happy.

Thanks

August 14th, 2008 5:59 am

Glad we could help gain points with the mother-in-law, Jim! Thanks for listening to the show!

6. Twitter Trackbacks for Living in Las Vegas - Las Vegas Podcast [livinginlv.com] on Topsy.com
    October 20th, 2009 1:29 pm

[...] Living in Las Vegas – Las Vegas Podcast http://www.livinginlv.com/index.php/2008/ – view page – cached Las Vegas Podcast — The Living In Las Vegas Podcast gives an entertaining first person look into what it’s like to call Sin City your home. — From the page [...]