June 25, 2008
Just saw a news blurb on TV that Aliante Station Casino is set to open on November 11, 2008. We’re looking forward to seeing what the folks at the Aliante Casino have in store for us. Melissa and I were talking to each other this weekend as we drove by the new property that things are moving along quickly. The new bridge is 1/2 completed (literally…you can see below the east side of the bridge but looking at it from the west. . .it’s still filled with dirt) and the area is buzzing with workers build, build, building.
June 22, 2008
Is there a shortage of water in Las Vegas? Not from where we sit! In today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast we dive into Las Vegas water quality and water heaters then root for our favorite frozen water Vegans, the Las Vegas Wranglers. Show notes:
- Sponsor Podcasts Intersections by Interwoven, Interwoven’s GearUp Podcast, Acutrack Podcast, Polycom On Demand
- Weather/Pool Report: Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!
- New Website update
- New Friend: David and Alicia
- Listener Voicemail: Partying, Las Vegas Real Estate
- Listener Emails: Furniture, Free/discount tickets, Gas, Casino Employment
- Water Heater Drama
- Las Vegas Wranglers Hockey