May 24, 2008
There comes a time when a Las Vegas local just needs to walk among woman in orange short shorts and watch a guy freak out people with his mind. And since Melissa won’t wear orange and I’m trying to cut back on the number of people I freak out, today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast features our experience with Gerry McCambridge, “The Mentalist”, who is playing at Hooters Casino and Hotel. Show notes:
- Sponsor Podcasts Intersections by Interwoven, Interwoven’s GearUp Podcast, Acutrack Podcast, Polycom On Demand
- Weather/Pool Report: What is happening here?!?!
- Hookers at the Palazzo Hotel and Casino
- The New Construction Housing Market in Las Vegas
- Volunteer to help build the new Living in Las Vegas website!
- Listener Voicemail
- Listener Emails
- The Mentalist
- Hot or Horrible (not going to be pretty)
May 11, 2008
While Melissa has been busy at work and I’ve been busy with PodWorx and a stealth project related to this very website, Mother’s Day brought forth a great event. The pool temp got up to 73 degrees today…which meant it was warm enough for us to heat the pool to a more Scott and Melissa-friendly 84 degrees and go swimming for the first time in 2008!!! Whaaaahooooo! Queue the singing angels and blended margaritas because spring has sprung!