55: Dining at Mirage’s Stack Restaurant and Comedy with Vinnie Favorito

Ahh. . .dinner and a show, Las Vegas Style. For today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast, we talk about our evening out at Mirage’s Stack restaurant, followed by the comedy stylings of Vinnie Favorito, who is performing at O’Sheas. Show notes:

Technorati tags: , ,

Now on the VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK

Comments

9 Responses to “55: Dining at Mirage’s Stack Restaurant and Comedy with Vinnie Favorito”

1. Lee
    April 14th, 2008 5:24 pm

Scott & Melissa:
    Another great show! Enjoyed hearing about Vinnie. Went and seen Carrot Top while there last week…very funny…odd..but funny! It was great running into Melissa.. I about fell out of my seat when I looked up and saw her. I almost blurted out, “Melissa Whitney Bighand”!! lol Keep the great shows coming.

April 14th, 2008 6:18 pm

Yeah, Melissa and I thought it was CRAZY that she’d bump into a LiLV listener. Thanks for supporting the show, Lee!

3. Mark G
    April 20th, 2008 4:27 pm

Hey Guys!

Great show. Urkel! I laughed my ass off on that one.

The Fix at Bellagio is virtually the same as Stack (menu/design) and is one of my favorites . Lobster Tacos! I believe they are managed by the same company.

Keep the shows coming. Lane and I are Vegas bound in a little over a month! You have been warned…….start drinking now.

April 21st, 2008 8:29 am

I fear the Mark and Lane show. Pray for me…

April 21st, 2008 4:23 pm

I’d be interested in hearing how the Leno show goes. I’d like to know how different it is from his Tonight Show material.

6. Mark G
    April 21st, 2008 2:25 pm

Just bought Leno tickets for the Sunday night when we arrive. We will give you a full show review. It is no VH (rock on)- but i believe it should still be fun.

7. Alan & Sofia UK
    April 23rd, 2008 10:30 am

Hi Scott and Melissa,

Re: Massage – Forget Vegas, we just got back from Thailand. A beautiful 60 minute Thai Oil Massage? How about $9.63! I was offered( but resisted the urge!!) a happy ending for a further $15.88. It was easily the best message I have ever had even without the finish! If you think that’s cheap for you guys imagine how cheap it is for us Brits!
    Awesome.
    The show rocks – Still the MUST listen to Vegas podcast.

April 23rd, 2008 11:00 am

Hmmm…are you SURE you declined the Happy Ending, Alan? You seem like a pretty jolly sort!! I, of course, have no interest in said ending of happiness whilst being massaged. Life with Melissa IS a happy ending!

9. Alan & Sofia UK
    April 24th, 2008 12:33 am

Scott,

I’m SURE – I was actually pleased with myself for being able to do that because a certain part of me was screaming yes, yes!!! But I have tamed that naughty penis!