March 16, 2008
For today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast, it’s all about our listeners. We’ve received many questions asking about living in Las Vegas so for this episode, we answer questions about swimming in Lake Mead, apartment rental, where we’d buy a house if we had to do it again, whether a 22 year should move here by himself, foreclosures, HOAs, crime, the most annoying thing in Las Vegas and much more (including whether anybody recognizes us in town because of the show). Show notes:
- Sponsor Podcasts Intersections by Interwoven, Interwoven’s GearUp Podcast, Acutrack Podcast, Polycom On Demand
- Weather/Pool Report: Good AND Bad
- We have a new LiLV Friend (UK couple Paul and Nichola)
- Our St. Lucia Vacation (including an overseas chat with Neil from the UK)
- Jewelry Shopping
- Nice and helpful listener comments
- Listener Voicemail (Ted from AccessVegas.com)
- Listener Emails (and their associated answers!)
March 7, 2008
I’m also going to be speaking next week at the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, for their Business Education Series. The inside scoop can be found in this blog post. If you’re in Las Vegas next Wednesday, come say hi!
March 6, 2008
Just got word that I’ve been invited to speak at the 2008 New Media Expo (August 14-16, Las Vegas Convention Center). Check out my Podcasting for Business Blog post for all the details!