December 28, 2007
Melissa and I are going to see the Brothers Van Halen this evening at the MGM Garden Arena. I had previously decided to boycott this concert because of the removal of Michael Anthony from the line up–I mean COME ON!!! That dude can sing! (All those high vocal notes? Michael.) But, the holiday spirit got me (as well as a good deal on tickets…thank you Craigslist) and we’re off! Hopefully, this Van Halen concert will be better then the last one I saw (Fresno, CA 1982ish). I was 10 feet from Eddie and
1. I didn’t recognize ANY song because it was SOOO LOUD!
2. Dave couldn’t remember a lyric to save his life
3. I had ringing in my ears for two days after the concert
And now, it’s time for a little Ice Cream, Man.
December 6, 2007
After four years of dealing with a problem with his right arm, today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast features the whole truth about Scott’s elbow and wrist surgery for a problematic ulnar nerve. Show notes:
- Sponsor Podcasts Intersections by Interwoven, Interwoven’s GearUp Podcast, Acutrack Podcast, Polycom On Demand
- Weather/Pool Report
- We’ve been nominated for a Best of Las Vegas award at Vegastripping.com
- We have new LiLV Friends (Lee, Stuart (Moscow), Carl (UK)
- Listener Audio (International w/ Neil!)
- Listener Questions/Emails (Lee x2, Stuart)
- Arm and Wrist Surgery in Las Vegas