January 29, 2006
Upon our arrival to Las Vegas, the first thing to really grab
our attention was the CRAZY way many people drive around here! For
this episode, we talk about:
- Driving in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas population and # of traffic fatalities since 2000
- What’s going on here?!?!
With the dark, there must be some light–We introduce our new segment: The Living In Las Vegas Hot or Horrible podcast pick!
- Also, what you’ll be hearing in upcoming Living In Las Vegas
January 23, 2006
A review of why we choose to move to Las Vegas followed by part
two of the new home buying experience. Topics include:
- Word of the Day: Dumbass
- Thanks to Chris in Washington
- Picking upgrades,
- Getting the house built while in a different state,
- Taking ownership,
- Moving to Vegas
- Also, highlight future topics.
January 17, 2006
We take a break from our regularly scheduled broadcast to talk about our night at Caesars Palace. Topics include:
- Our groovy room!
- Spagos in the Forum
- Bradley Ogden ($$$)
- The Amazing Jonathon and usher payola
January 13, 2006
Introduction to the Living In Las Vegas Podcast. Introduces your hosts, Scott and Melissa, along with the following tidbits:
- Where we came from
- Why we choose to move to Las Vegas
- The New Home buying experience: Part 1
- What’s in store for our listeners
- Musical Tip of the Hat to Mayor Goodman: "Gin and Tonic"